|Park West Gallery CEO/Q2 recipient |
Albert Scaglione (left) and Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson (right) at the Q2 awards ceremony on Sept. 28, 2010.
Pontiac, MI (Sept. 28, 2010)—Albert Scaglione, founder and CEO of Park West Gallery, was honored today by Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson at the 18th Annual Quality People, Quality County (Q2) Breakfast at the Centerpoint Marriott in Pontiac. The Q2 Award is given each year to members of the community who have made a positive, continuous impact on the residents of Oakland County and Southeast Michigan.
“Albert Scaglione is most deserving of this recognition because of his tireless efforts toward enhancing the quality of life for others as well as his deep caring, compassion and concern for those facing extreme hardship. He has been at the vanguard in promoting the arts, philanthropy and volunteerism for over forty years,” said Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson. “It is with the deepest respect, admiration and appreciation that I recognize Albert Scaglione with the 2010 Q2 Award.”
- The Oakland Press: Local people have given back to county
- Park West Gallery in The Detroit Free Press ‘Do Good Detroit Blog’
- The Michigan Chronicle Features Park West Gallery Donation
- Park West Gallery Founder Honored by the Michigan Sports Hall of Fame
- Park West Gallery CEO/Q2 Recipient Albert Scaglione on WWJ Newsradio
- Get Involved with the Park West Foundation